In a tranquil leafy tree-lined position hidden behind a red brick façade this beautifully maintained home offers the remarkable charms of yesteryear. With a generous landholding this property offers an unparalleled opportunity to a savvy buyer, to move in and enjoy the current 70's era home or renovate and enjoy a modern makeover.
Features of the property:
* Two large living zones - the front living area flows out through large glass sliders to a spacious private light-filled courtyard. The large rear living room flows seamlessly to an outdoor alfresco area and beautiful garden – perfect for entertaining guests, children and pets.
* The original kitchen needs to be seen to be believed, with pendant lights, mosaics, a copper rangehood, electric hotplates, dishwasher, Frigidaire oven and walk-in pantry - all features of the classic design.
* The spacious master bedroom at the front of the home enjoys plenty of natural light with an ensuite and a wall length of louvred built in cupboards.
* Bedroom two and three are also large in design enjoying built-in cupboards and both sharing a large family bathroom with a huge mosaic tiled roman bath/shower.
* Zoned R20 – potential duplex block.
Features of the location:
* 60m to the City Beach border.
* 240m to Holy Spirit Primary School.
* 450m to the huge Bent Street Park – footy goals, soccer goal and basketball ring – a local favourite.
* 1km to Wembley Downs Primary School.
* 1.6 km to Hale School and Empire Village Shopping Precinct.
* 900m to Ocean Village Shopping Precinct.
* 1km walk to pristine local beaches.
In a sublime coastal location, within close proximity to a range of local amenities, this prime opportunity is not to be missed …
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.