Classic design features and an extremely versatile floor plan make this charming townhouse an outstanding opportunity for lovers of convenience and an inner-city urban lifestyle.
A timeless, yet relaxed feel to this property, together with a spacious private open plan living area complemented by the option to use the natural light-filled front living zone as a home business office, makes this the perfect residence for a savvy buyer.
A morning stroll to stylish cafes, evening walks to wine bars and restaurants, live music, comedy shows or plays, and local art exhibits at the Subiaco Arts Centre; a plethora of cultural activities are on offer here, or just relax and enjoy some peaceful activities in gorgeous surrounding parks.
* Private, spacious open plan living zone with lovely warm wooden floorboards, the kitchen area highlighted by a quality 900mm Bosch oven with gas hot plates/electric oven, Blanco dishwasher and plenty of cool white cabinetry overlooking the dining and living area which flows seamlessly through large glass sliders to the outdoor area.
* Light-filled carpeted front living area/home office with street entry from the balcony and classic wrought iron entry door.
* Convenient lower level powder room combined with a laundry.
* Upper level provides a light-filled master bedroom with white plantation shutters, plenty of robes, extra storage and ensuite bathroom.
* Bedrooms two and three both with walk-in robes sharing a family bathroom.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Plenty of secure stylish windows.
* Electric gated garage parking for two cars with a storage room and a quality private rear gate access to the outdoor area of the home.
* Just metres from the Daglish Train Station, bike trail, and McCallum Avenue precinct park.
* 400m to the Subiaco/Daglish Tennis Club.
* 650m to the Subiaco Arts Centre and Theatre Gardens.
* 700m to the stunning Cliff Sadlier Memorial Park.
* 900m to the Subiaco Primary School with the Subiaco Farmers Market.
* 1km to the Rokeby Road Shopping precinct.
* Close to Railway Road and public bus transport.
Strata fees (per quarter): Admin - $790.92; Reserve - $32.50.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.