With character, charm and timeless appeal this eco-friendly 2017 built uniquely designed home offers every feature you could possibly desire plus the picture-perfect white picket fence.
In a superb part of Karrinyup within a short stroll to a plethora of amenities and surrounded by high quality homes, this delightful three bedroom, two bathroom home on a easy-care block is absolutely ideal for lovers of convenience and the coastal lifestyle.
* A spacious sundrenched open plan living zone with a high cathedral ceiling seamlessly flowing out through full height timber framed bi-fold doors to a private decked outdoor alfresco entertaining area – perfectly positioned to view glorious western sunsets or bbq with friends.
* An activity room or parent's retreat at the front of the home – ideal for some private/quiet time.
* A gourmet chef's kitchen with essastone granite benchtops, tiled splashback, high quality appliances, plenty of cool white cabinetry and breakfast bar.
* Large master bedroom with a stunning feature clawfoot bath and garden oasis outlook plus a well-appointed ensuite bathroom and large walk-in robe.
* Bedrooms two and three both generously sized with built-in robes sharing a family bathroom with a large bath/shower.
* Laundry, with an extra WC, flowing through to an outdoor shower, perfect for when you arrive home from the beach.
* Secure garage with internal access to the home with extra storage space at the rear.
* Sunny boy solar panels connected to the grid and Quantum heat pump for hot water with ultimate cost efficiency and no gas bills.
* Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms and Italian style encaustic tiles.
* Engineered NSW Blackbutt timber floorboards.
* Split system air conditioning in master bedroom and living/dining.
* Pyrolytic oven and induction cooktop positioned for ideal interaction whilst entertaining guests plus built-in wine racks and USB ports in the kitchen.
* 230m to delightful Seahorse Reserve, Edmondson Klein Reserve and Jackson Wilding Reserve with huge children's playgrounds.
* 130m to Our Lady of Good Counsel School, 350m to Newborough Primary School and 2km to St Mary's AGS.
* 500m to the all-new Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct.
* 3.4km to the pristine sands of Trigg Beach.
Light, bright and beautiful, this is the perfect place to call home.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.