Presenting an extraordinary opportunity to invest, develop or nest in a charming original home on a very generous landholding in a position offering a lifestyle of convenience and an abundance of picturesque open space at nearby Hale School.
A short leisurely stroll will take you to quality local schools, down to Jackadder Lake Reserve with a large local playground, shops, cafe, and popular restaurant – a neighbourhood favourite, or it's just moments by car to pristine white sandy beaches.
A 26m frontage provides the option to create two generous street front lots subject to a WAPC approval.
* An original style renovatable home with features including warm wooden floorboards throughout from the era, and plenty of space for children and pets to enjoy in a large rear garden.
* A well presented kitchen with plenty of cool white cupboards, electric oven, gas hot plates, full height built in pantry and breakfast bar overlooking the dining room which flows through to the front lounge area or out to the huge outdoor undercover patio complete with roll down privacy blinds.
* Large light-filled master bedroom at the front of the home.
* Three bedrooms, one with access to a fourth bedroom at the rear of the home.
* A family bathroom.
* Separate laundry together with WC, flowing through to a secure sleepout complete with louvres and access to the outdoor patio.
* Split system air conditioning in the kitchen zone and second bedroom.
* Secure garage with roller door plus a carport.
* Large 862 sqm landholding with subdivision "potential" to create two side by side street front lots. (would require approval through WAPC under the 5% variation)
* 26m street frontage, zoned R20.
* A very rentable home for those looking to invest and develop in the future.
* Superb position on one of Doubleview's most sought-after streets.
* Just metres from the grassy fields of Hale School.
* 750m to Bennett Park.
* 800m from Holy Rosary School and 1km to Doubleview Primary School.
* 1km to the very popular Doric St Café and Kitchen & General Public Food Co.
* 1.1km to the Downs Shopping Precinct.
* 1.6km to picturesque Jackadder Lake Reserve and playgrounds.
* 1.2km to Woodlands Shopping Centre.
* 1.8km to Churchlands Senior High School.
* Very close to public bus transport.
* 2.5km to Peasholm Dog Beach
* 10km to Perth CBD.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.