Well-designed and meticulously presented this charming home located in the 'Ocean Breezes' complex is perfectly positioned to enjoy the benefits of sundrenched northerly light and the cooling afternoon breezes from the Indian Ocean.
This level freestanding home offers an exciting opportunity for those looking for a peaceful, secure, entry-level lock-up and leave property which is ideal for lovers of convenience and lifestyle.
This style of home is often sought and seldom found in this seaside City Beach location being mere footsteps from the Ocean Village precinct which provides shopping, services and a local restaurant.
Features of the home:
* An open plan living zone with a crisp white kitchen combining a gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry, breakfast bar, a dining area and living room flowing seamlessly to an outdoor alfresco – the perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee and the afternoon sea breeze.
* A spacious light-filled family room and formal dining area.
* Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom.
* Two generous bedrooms both with built-in robes – sharing a separate WC.
* Family bathroom complete with large bath and shower.
* A double garage with remote controlled automatic door and extra storage area to the rear. A separate exit to the secure yard through to the front entry.
* Private low maintenance garden and courtyard.
Features of the location:
* Ocean Village Shopping precinct is just a short stroll with local shops, restaurant, IGA and vet.
* Empire Village precinct with cafes/bakeries/shops and outdoor alfresco dining just 2km.
* Metres to public bus transport.
* The Downs Shopping Centre – 1.3km.
* 700m to Wembley Downs Primary School and 500m to Holy Spirit Primary School.
* 3km to the very popular refurbished Bold Park Aquatic Centre and Wembley Golf Course.
* Plenty of walking paths – direct access down Hale Road to the beach or via the Ocean Village Park, a lovely place to meet friends or walk pets and winds all the way to the ocean.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.