This quintessential Central City Beach family residence is positioned in an outstanding location on Mount Kenneth with views to everywhere. Designed with the vision for those who appreciate a more relaxed pace of life the home offers the perfect blend of style and comfort.
From the doorstep, all the way through to the kitchen, dining area, the two living spaces and the balcony with panoramic views, every aspect of this home offers a combination of functionality and finesse. Relaxing views of the leafy street along with the beachside and Rottnest make this home a superb opportunity that is not to be missed.
Built by Brian Burke Homes this residence has a well-designed, functional and spacious floor plan, enjoying a dynamic mix of both privacy and openness. No detail was missed with the flexible layout including, four generous bedrooms, three bathrooms and a resort-style swimming pool.
Enjoy your own private sanctuary as each bedroom is spacious and generous in its proportions. The master bedroom with signature views of the waterfront is located on the top floor and boasts a well-designed walk-in-robe and a complimenting ensuite.
The outdoor alfresco area offers a sparkling resort-style swimming pool designed for those who enjoy entertaining and holidaying at home.
A short walk from the property is an array of premium cafes, restaurants and bakeries at the Empire Village Precinct, the perfect place to enjoy outdoor alfresco dining overlooking the beautiful green open spaces at Beecroft Park.
Surrounded by quality homes this property represents an idyllic lifestyle investment …
Features you will love:
* Two floors offering privacy and space for the whole family.
* Stunning views of Rottnest Island and inland views over beautiful mature
* Two spacious comfortable living areas that are perfectly designed for
spending time with family.
* The master bedroom situated on the top floor with an attached ensuite, built
in wardrobe and doors that open to the main balcony.
* Three additional bedrooms that feature ample storage space. One of the
bedrooms is located downstairs and is ideal as a 'teenager's retreat.'
* A study room with views of the leafy street.
* Brand new flooring throughout and freshly painted.
* Close proximity to City Beach Primary, the Japanese School, the International
School, Bold Park Swimming Pool, Wembley Golf Course and the City Beach
precinct with new surf club and restaurants.