This charming retro home with design influences from the 60's and some modern touches, represents an exceptional opportunity for lovers of the relaxed coastal lifestyle. Imagine living just footsteps from the white sands of Trigg Point and the wide open spaces of Clarko Reserve, in a tranquil family friendly cul-de-sac location with a fabulous light-filled northerly aspect, and delightful ocean views – this quintessential Trigg property is the perfect place to call home for those looking for an entry point into this wonderful suburb, or the ideal building block!
Remarkable features of the era include high ceilings throughout, full height windows in the spacious living zone, characteristic stone feature walls, full length tiled and inset shelving, and original warm wooden floorboards in the living area, hallway and bedrooms – all this combine with a renovated kitchen, laundry and bathroom plus a sun-drenched elevated deck in a natural bush garden setting.
* A generous open plan living and dining zone flowing through to the renovated kitchen with an island bench, gas hotplates, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, full height pantry and built in appliance cupboard which overlooks a huge rear paved outdoor area with plenty of space for pets, a chicken coop, fruit trees/vege garden or children to play.
* French doors which open onto the elevated deck – ideal for taking in the gorgeous ocean views, soaking up the sunshine and enjoying a morning coffee or glorious evening sunsets.
* Spacious master bedroom with large north facing windows, full height built-in wardrobe and split system air conditioner.
* Two bedrooms both with plenty of light and split system air conditioners.
* A large bathroom with corner bath/shower, vanity with plenty of storage and feature glass block window.
* Wooden venetian blinds throughout and extra built-in storage in hallway.
* Renovated laundry with plenty of storage.
* A potential second storey could provide sensational views down the street and to the north, or seize the opportunity and design & build your dream beachside retreat on this generously sized 635 sqm block.
* 200m to grassy Clarko Reserve.
* 250m to Trigg Beach.
* 450m to Trigg Dog Beach and 500m to the very popular Yelo Café.
* A myriad of walk/run trails through Trigg Bushland Reserve nearby.
* 500m to Trigg Island Surf Club, Island Market Trigg ánd Canteen.
* 1km to St Marys Girls School and 1.6km to Hamersley Golf Course.
* 2.1km to the Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct.
* Close access to Marmion Av, Reid Hwy and the Mitchell Freeway.
All offers by Tuesday 27 October. Seller reserves the right to sell prior.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.