This convenient location offers an exciting opportunity for a discerning buyer to build a low maintenance home on an easy-care survey strata lot.
This rear lot includes its own private driveway access and offers a delightful light-filled north/south aspect.
It's just a short stroll from the very popular cafés at Doric Street, ideal for coffee and breakfast with family/friends, in addition you can enjoy huge grassy playing fields at Bennett Park or a more casual game at the Doubleview Bowling Club.
* Proposed Lot 2 – 465 sqm.
* Survey strata lot.
* North/south aspect.
* 350m to Doric Street shops with General Public Food Co. and Doric St. Café and Kitchen.
* 300m to Disbrey Park.
* 400m to Bennett Park with huge playing fields and Doubleview Bowling Club.
* 1.1km to Doubleview Primary School and 2.5km to Churchlands Senior High School.
* 2km to Brighton Beach – great for surfing and family fun.
* 2.7km to Scarborough Beach Pool and the Scarborough entertainment precinct.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.