There's no place like home - so don't miss this ideal opportunity to build an easy-care modern home in this delightful leafy pocket of the sought-after South Scarborough coastal community.
These three lots are perfectly positioned just footsteps to the Brighton Road food precinct and Scarborough Primary School, a short stroll to one of Perth's best beaches, the new Scarborough Beach Pool, a vast array of bars/restaurants/cafes and a children's entertainment precinct, offering an incredibly convenient lifestyle.
* Proposed Lot 1 – 324 sqm with street frontage onto Deanmore Road (under contract)
* Proposed Lot 2 – 324 sqm with street frontage onto Deanmore Road (under contract).
* Proposed Lot 3 – 300 sqm plus 52 sqm of walkway access to Deanmore Road – a wide laneway frontage of 19.92m (under contract).
(Subject to WAPC and Council Approval)
* 350m to the Brighton Road Food Market, Brighton Hardware Café, Patisserie and Bakery.
* 150m to Scarborough Primary School and 350m approx. to St John's Primary School.
* 550m to Deanmore Square Reserve and huge playing oval.
* 1.4km to the white sands of pristine Brighton Beach.
* 1.4km to Scarborough Beach Pool, restaurants, cafes/bars and the entertainment precinct.
There's a lot to love about the setting of these three blocks of land, so don't delay as they won't last long!
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.