Perfectly placed, you won't want to miss this exciting opportunity to secure a charming street front home in this highly convenient South Scarborough location just metres from parkland at Colin Ventnor Reserve.
Stroll to the beach for a dip, great local cafes for coffee, a quality local primary school and the popular Scarborough Beach precinct – it's all such a short walk from your doorstep, does it get any more convenient than this!
* Functionally designed with an open plan kitchen complete with a gas cooktop, oversized rangehood, tiled splashback, and breakfast bar which overlooks the dining area all flowing out to a large undercover alfresco and grassed area.
* A spacious lounge and family area with large natural light-filled feature windows overlooking a grassed area at the front of the home.
* Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes sharing a family bathroom.
* Split system air conditioner in the kitchen zone.
* Single lock-up garage at the rear, plus side carport and additional parking towards the front of the home.
* Currently on a strata plan title however the rear owner is open to converting to a survey strata title. (Creating approximately 405 sqm plus common property).
* 60m to Colin Ventnor Reserve complete with children's playground.
* 450m to Butlers Reserve.
* 700m to Scarborough Primary School and 3.3km to Churchlands SHS.
* 1km to Doric St Café and Kitchen, and General Public Food Co. – very popular with the locals.
* 1.1km to Brighton Beach.
* 1.2km to The Wild Fig.
* 1.4km to Scarborough Beach Pool.
* 1.5km to the Scarborough Entertainment Precinct with bars, cafes, and an entertainment zone.
* Close to public transport.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.