You will fall in love with this timeless two storey home perfectly positioned in a private elevated location. Offering two spacious open plan living zones which flow seamlessly to outdoor alfresco areas this property is sure to delight at every turn…
Features of the home:
* The first level has an expansive open plan family living zone with a spacious kitchen with gas hot plates/electric oven/rangehood, large pantry, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* A large private outdoor alfresco area, perfect for entertaining friends and enjoying a morning coffee.
* Two large bedrooms both with BIR's sharing a family bathroom complete with bath and shower.
* Upstairs is an inviting parent's retreat, a large living area with a coffered ceiling which flows out to the balcony enjoying ocean and sunset views to Scarborough Beach.
* A master suite from which you can also step out onto the upstairs balcony to enjoy the views plus an ensuite with a big corner spa bath and huge walk in robe.
* Split system air conditioners throughout.
* A double garage including a sizeable storage shed with dual car access through to Bingham Lane plus ample parking on the access driveway off Gildercliffe Street.
Features of the location:
* Just metres to local cafes/shops and public transport.
* 2.1km to pristine Scarborough Beach with new swimming pool, cafes/restaurants and entertainment zone.
* 350m to Stirling Leisure Centre, Library and Doubleview IGA.
* 3.1km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre with its $600m redevelopment in progress.
* Close to quality local schools – Doubleview or Newborough Primary School.
This low maintenance property represents an investment in both lifestyle and location.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.