Totally transformed throughout and befitting of its secluded and whisper-quiet location just footsteps away from the lush Sandover Reserve and prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club, this simply-stunning 5 bedroom 4 bathroom family home defines the essence of comfort whilst seamlessly combining modern living with spectacular resort-style outdoor entertaining.
Impeccable porcelain tiling dominates the lower level where a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area doubles as the central hub of the house. It is headlined by a built-in stone computer nook, sparkling stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, glass splashbacks, double sinks, a five-burner gas cooktop, twin AEG Competence ovens, an integrated Miele dishwasher, an integrated fridge and freezer combination and a walk-in pantry – all set to leave the home chef absolutely salivating. The generous proportions of a formal front lounge room behind the privacy of double doors is complemented by a versatile theatre/activity room that essentially triples personal living options downstairs with its built-in cabinetry, hidden bar and drinks fridge, delightful inland views and external access to the rear for a seamless internal-external integration.
A carpeted study on the ground floor can be found near four minor bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – one of which acts as a dedicated guest suite where a ceiling fan meets a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and more. Upstairs, a private master retreat comprises of access to both the front and rear balconies, as well as split-system air-conditioning, seemingly-endless fitted built-in wardrobe space and a sumptuous fully-tiled ensuite of its own – rain shower, bubbling spa bath, heat lamps, twin-vanity basins and all.
If your imagination wasn’t captured already, it will well and truly be out back where a commercial-grade Zesti kitchen is the focal point of the all seasons’ alfresco area – complete with its barbecue plate, separate charcoal grill, pizza oven, sink and two massive outdoor range hoods. Down below, a shimmering below-ground swimming pool and a gas-heated spa go hand-in-hand to encourage relaxation, inches away from a separate fourth bathroom – or changing room – with its own shower, toilet, wash vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiling. It really is pure bliss.
Karrinyup Primary School, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, Hamersley Public Golf Course, public transport, the freeway and some of Perth’s finest beaches are also nearby, along with so much more. If luxury and lifestyle are what you seek, then look no further – this just has to be your next family home!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
* Fully renovated in 2014, inclusive of re-wired CAT5 cabling throughout
* Outdoor-entertaining access from both the family & theatre rooms
* Bi-folding servery window from the main kitchen, out to the entertaining area
* Ceiling fan to alfresco
* Gas bayonet to family room
* Spacious fully-tiled main ground-floor bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower & twin-vanity basins
* Downstairs powder room
* Well-appointed laundry with stone bench tops, a double linen press, extra built-in storage & outdoor access to the rear
* Ample built-in hallway storage
* Internal shopper’s entry via a huge remote-controlled double garage with a storage area & double-door access to the rear
* Electric driveway gate to secure the lush front lawns & yard so the kids can play safely
* Lock-up storeroom
* 16 solar-power panels
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning downstairs
* Security-alarm system
* Built-in ceiling audio speakers
* CCTV cameras
* A/V intercom
* Quality blind fittings
* Shadow line cornicing
* Gas hot water system
* The outdoor alfresco kitchen has its own instantaneous gas hot water system
* CrimSafe security doors throughout
* Fibre optic lighting to outdoor pool and water-fountain feature
* Glass poolside fencing & balustrading
* Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.