Thoughtfully designed for a lifestyle of convenience, this immaculately presented four bedroom, two bathroom contemporary family residence features multiple living spaces and is perfectly positioned on a tranquil family friendly tree-lined street.
Just footsteps from natural bushland on Jackson Ave and a neighbourhood favourite, the grassy Deanmore Duke Reserve, this captivating home provides a spacious light-filled open plan living zone downstairs which flows harmoniously through to the alfresco outdoor living zone. This zone conveniently stems from a generous home theatre, large study, powder room and double garage with extra storage at the rear and discrete internal shopper's entry.
Carpeted upstairs for warmth and comfort, the second storey comprises of a purposefully positioned sleeping zone, the master suite provides a well-appointed ensuite, and three generous bedrooms share a large family bathroom plus another multi-purpose living area.
* Stylish chef's kitchen with quality Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashback, gas hot plates, electric oven, Miele dishwasher, plenty of cabinetry, built-in corner pantry and breakfast bar.
* Spacious open plan living zone - the heart of the home, with every window overlooking the lush rear garden.
* Large home theatre with double door access and a feature recessed ceiling plus a convenient office/study near the entry.
* Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite.
* Three generous bedrooms – two with built-in robes plus a family bathroom with large bath and separate WC.
* Multi-purpose living area upstairs.
* Powder room – servicing the downstairs living zone.
* Storage cupboards on the second level and under the stairwell.
* Lush low maintenance reticulated garden, water feature and outdoor alfresco flowing from the living zone.
* Two split system air conditioners, white plantation shutters and security doors.
* Built in 2012.
* 110m to a tract of bushland at Jackson Ave that then flows through Deanmore Duke Reserve to Deanmore Primary School.
* Approx. 700m bike ride to Deanmore Primary School.
* Close access to a variety of walk trails at Trigg Bushland Reserve.
* 1.1km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct.
* 1.6km to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School.
* Approx. 2km to South Trigg Beach.
* Close access to West Coast Hwy, Karrinyup Rd and Mitchell Freeway.
With striking street appeal, this quality home in a sublime coastal location won't last long …
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.