Unrivalled custom class pervades this iconic 4 bedroom 3 bathroom modern masterpiece on an elevated corner site that is as tranquil as it is commanding and flawlessly combines a relaxing "down-south" feel with sweeping treetop and sunset views to the coast over the picturesque Millington Reserve.
Professionally designed by its original owner, this family-friendly two-storey haven will capture your imagination in more ways than one through impressive Feng Shui principles applied to architecture, as well as soaring high ceilings and a series of quality fittings and fixtures that are bound to leave you in absolute awe. Downstairs, the pick of the living quarters is a full home theatre room that is fitted out with a projector and screen for the ultimate cinema-style experience.
Carpeted for complete comfort and strikingly appointed with funky bedside light fittings is a sumptuous master bedroom where a large fitted walk-in wardrobe, a separate powder room and a divine fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and twin "his and hers" vanities meet access into an enclosed spa annexe that allows you to escape to the bubbles in total and utter serenity. Off the entry foyer is another powder room, as well as the main family bathroom (where a shower and separate bathtub help cater for everybody's personal needs), a second bedroom with a walk-in robe, a third bedroom with a built-in robe, a home office with a custom built-in computer desk and a functional laundry with external access to the drying area.
Upstairs, a fabulous northwest-facing balcony with a "vergola" above it allows you to adjust to the weather conditions with ease as you take in the all-encompassing vista with either a coffee or your favourite glass of vintage red wine. The expansive open-plan living and dining area it so seamlessly connects with is kept warm throughout winter by a gas fireplace on the wall and plays host to a casual-meals nook and stylish light fittings that illuminate a sleek entertainer's kitchen with the lot. Also on the top floor are a family room and study space (with access to a private powder room) that double as the perfect "parent's retreat", as well as a fourth bedroom – perfect for either guests or teenagers – with its own walk-in robe and well-appointed ensuite, comprising of a shower and separate bathtub.
A dream summer outdoor setting is headlined by a sparkling below-ground swimming pool that provides the perfect backdrop to covered entertaining underneath an intimate rear alfresco with its own full kitchen, barbecue and more. There is also a shower for washing off sand from the beach and a day bed by the pool, whilst the main under-croft three-car garage (with its own cellar) is separate from a backyard shed that can easily hold two extra cars or a boat beyond its handy side-access gates.
Only walking distance separates your front doorstep from bus stops, a plethora of sprawling local parklands, gorgeous bushland walking trails, the Karrinyup Shopping Centre revamp and a host of top schools (including St Mary's), with Karrinyup Leisure Centre, beautiful Lake Gwelup, the freeway, glorious swimming beaches at both Trigg and Scarborough, public and private golf courses and a host of popular coastal cafes and restaurants are just a matter of minutes away in their own right. Sometimes, only the best will do – and this is definitely it!
* Expertly built by Brooks Construction
* National Finalist in the Dulux Colour Awards (Colours inspired by Piet Mondrian)
* National Finalist for Medium Bathrooms (KBDI Awards)
* Home office with its own separate entrance for potential clients, via the front terrace
* Sea glimpses
* Magical western coastal sunsets
* Sweeping treetop views
* High ceilings – the highest of which is 5.7m tall
* Mixture of wooden Blackbutt and porcelain-tile floors
* Carpet to bedrooms and theatre room
* Stone bathroom bench tops
* BBQ gas point to the upper-level balcony
* 11-metre lap pool
* Six-person Monarch spa
* Fully-equipped alfresco kitchen with a BBQ, wok burner, sink and an integrated dishwasher
* Main entertainer's kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances – inclusive of a new ILVE dishwasher, dual ovens and quality Smeg gas-hotplate and range-hood appliances
* Open-plan living/dining area off the quality kitchen and meals nook
* Upstairs family room, study and powder room – next to the fourth bedroom
* Downstairs master, second and third bedrooms
* Fully-equipped theatre room with double-door access to the alfresco by the pool
* Three-car under-croft main garage with a cellar and goods lift
* Second lock-up two-car garage/boat shed with gated side access (preceded by a boat/caravan storage space)
* Outdoor shower
* Solar-power panels
* Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
* Kocom CC03 4.3 Colour Hands-Free video intercom system with two monitoring stations and an inter-communicating door unlock/opening function
* Hills security-alarm system
* Integrated audio/sound system with speakers in four rooms, downstairs
* Ducted-vacuum system
* Gas hot-water system
* Full bore reticulation
* Two rainwater tanks with fresh water to all outlets
* Pool chemistry controller – two-pump system, chlorine pool
* New high-quality pool pump
* Blockform concrete staircase with a glass cement finish
* Backyard lawns for the kids and pets to play on
* Spacious 778sqm corner block with side access
* A generous 605sqm of total living area
* 550m to Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Primary School
* 650m to Deanmore Primary School
* 5-minute drive to the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment
* 10-minute drive to Hale School
* 10-minute walk to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School
* 15-minute drive to our vibrant Perth CBD
* Easy access to the freeway and Stirling Train Station
* Close to new-look Scarborough Beach, Trigg Point
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker for more details.
- Air Conditioning
- Vacuum System
- Security System