With a superb high profile street frontage onto Beach Road and positioned directly opposite the very popular Warwick Grove Shopping precinct, this property presents an exceptionally diverse investment opportunity for those looking for a medical facility (valid current nonconforming use) with parking out the back already in place for 11 cars and a potentially high yield return for an astute investor – the property also provides the potential for a retain and build development.
* Property currently has nonconforming usage for medical facilities with tenant vacated. Previous tenants have vacated.
* Five rooms suitable for consultations and a large waiting room.
* Plenty of brick paved patient/owner parking at the rear of the property with 11 marked car bays – accessed via Beach Road.
* Development site potential for a retain and build – WAPC application recently lodged.
* Existing layout allows for use as a family residence with original style kitchen flowing through to dining and spacious living area, family room, large light-filled master bedroom with full height built-in robe, three other bedrooms – 1 with basin, separate toilet and well-presented family bathroom with bath and shower.
* Beautifully presented with polished jarrah floorboards throughout.
* Separate tiled family/living room with internal and rear access to back area.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Separate laundry and an extra external toilet.
* Large rear patio area.
* Directly opposite Warwick Grove Shopping precinct and Grand Cinemas.
* Access to directly to Hamersley Habitat Community Garden via a back gate (if installed).
* 500m to Glendale Primary School.
* 1.2km to Warwick Senior High School.
* 1.5km to Carine Regional Open Space.
* 1.5km to Warwick Train Station and Mitchell Freeway access.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.