Built in 2008, this much-loved "one owner" family home offers open plan living, high ceilings, large bedrooms and three large separate living areas, perfect if you have teenagers and need some separation or small children who need a big playroom.
As you enter the home you will firstly notice the generous size hallway with spectacular bamboo flooring. You will find the study on your right, fully fitted with a built-in desk and plenty of storage. Opposite is the master bedroom with a walk-in robe, ensuite and a sliding door to the front courtyard. Further down the hall you will discover the theatre room with double doors, and the large laundry with a guest toilet.
The kitchen is the centerpiece of this family home offering a gorgeous wide Ceasarstone bench top and breakfast bar, loads of storage, and is open plan with the family room and dining area. Huge windows make this space light and bright with views to the garden beds and beautiful established plants.
Upstairs there is a large games room with a study nook, three double sized bedrooms and the family bathroom with a separate toilet. Having a games room in the middle of the three bedrooms is an ideal space for children to come together and play, or just a separate "chill out" zone.
The family room leads out to the alfresco undercover entertaining area and totally low maintenance paved and private terrace. The established plants are fully reticulated and best of all there are no lawns at the front or back to mow, but you have lovely Melene Park just down the road!
There is a large double garage with high ceilings, a storage area, access via a rollar door to the rear courtyard, and extra parking for a boat or caravan.
• Open plan family living
• High ceilings throughout
• Master bedroom with walk-in-road, ensuite, and sliding door to front courtyard
• Three more double-size bedrooms and three toilets
• Theatre room with double doors
• Study with large built-in desk and storage galore
• Upstairs games room/ kids retreat and study nook
• Bamboo flooring to entrance, kitchen, dining, and family rooms
• Wide Ceaserstone kitchen bench top and breakfast bar
• Large windows in the dining and family rooms provides lovely natural light
• Wide entrance and passageway
• Large laundry with convenient access to drying court
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
• Security system
• Low maintenance paved outdoor areas
• Fully reticulated established gardens
• Large double garage with storage and access to rear courtyard
• Caravan or boat parking
• Quiet location with Melene Park nearby
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security System