Reminiscent of a bygone era with a rich colourful history and a relaxing tranquil coastal vibe that needs to be felt and seen to be believed, is this outstanding, once in a lifetime opportunity to secure your own slice of paradise with undoubtably some of the most commanding views of Lancelin Bay.
This glorious 1950's cottage, steeped in history and with an extensive heritage which created many happy family memories over 70 years, provides an option to sit back, relax and enjoy the open plan home on offer, or a stunning 1012 sqm platform to design and build a new home on one of the most prime parcels of land in Lancelin.
* A 1950's retro fibro home with a front outdoor living space with protective shade sails and a mature tree framing the picture-perfect bay views.
* A large open plan multifunctional room with kitchen, dining, lounge and bedroom facilities intertwined together, enjoying stunning views out to the ocean beyond.
* Adjoining bathroom and laundry facilities.
* Separate, outside WC.
* Spacious undulating rear yard with gorgeous mature trees.
* Front boatshed with potential for a rebuild on the footprint.
* Land size - 1012sqm.
* Poised mere footsteps from the ocean this home is ideal for those who love beachside activities with kiteboarding, windsurfing, fishing, surfing, boating, kayaking and beach combing just some of the daily pursuits on offer in front of this property.
* Stroll to the main Lancelin shops just around the corner, Wangaree Park for some skating/biking fun, or down to the local Offshore Café for your morning coffee and treats for the family.
* Back Beach is located just around the point, providing waves for surfing and long peaceful walks.
* Take the family and friends to the dunes for some boarding/biking action.
* Just a short drive from Perth, Joondalup and Yanchep, this property is ideal for weekend getaways or your forever home.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.