Live the lifestyle you've always dreamed about or secure this delightful property as an ideal income-producing investment, in this classic coastal family holiday location. Imagine waking up to the sound of bird song from the local bushland reserve and listening to the waves gently washing on the beach, all this could be yours to enjoy.
Positioned in a tranquil area at the entrance to Lancelin's famous Back Beach, the ideal place for surfing, fishing, beachcombing, kite surfing and every water activity that you could desire, this home offers a huge spacious secure backyard – the perfect playground for pets and children to play.
Features you will love:-
* Step inside to a spacious open plan living zone combining a lounge, dining and kitchen area which flows seamlessly through sliding doors to the rear undercover outdoor verandah.
* The natural light-filled kitchen features a stove, dishwasher, plenty of storage with a large pantry and breakfast bar.
* Three generously sized bedrooms all sharing a family bathroom.
* A high exposed beam ceiling throughout the living zone.
* A large fully fenced north facing rear yard and shed.
* Water bore and reticulation, solar power and outdoor shower.
* Plenty of parking and storage areas for cars, boats, bikes, beach and watercraft and accessories.
* A large secure shed and an outdoor firepit.
* Connected to NBN 100mb.
* Stroll approx. 200m down a local's beach pathway to pristine pet-friendly Back Beach or approx. 500m via direct car access.
* 1km to the Offshore Café and Bakery.
* 1.4km to Lancelin Plaza shopping area, Silver Coast Bakery and Wangaree Park with a fabulous children's playground.
* 2.9km to Lancelin Bowling Club.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.