Set on a large corner site this delightful two-level home is the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of the busy city lifestyle.
Surrounded by mature leafy trees and with plenty of lawn space for children and pets to play this spacious home situated at the northern end of Lancelin sits in an idyllic position near the dunes.
Features of the Home:
* The first level comprises of two generously sized bedrooms and a large family living area and bathroom.
* The second level offers a spacious open plan family living zone which combines a light-filled kitchen with plenty of storage and a breakfast bar, a dining and lounge area with a superb winter warming pot belly stove.
* Two generous bedrooms with sliding door access to the extensive wrap around balcony.
* The whole upper level has the beautiful tones of wooden floorboards and a shared family bathroom.
* A new hot outdoor shower for rinsing away the salty water and sand.
* Large lockable garage – perfect for all the dune and beach equipment.
* Ample parking for boats, bikes and cars.
* Just metres to the access point to one of Lancelin's most iconic features – the crystal white sand dunes. The ideal place to sandboard, dune buggy or ride your bike.
* A short walk to the beach where you can also launch a boat, fish, take in some kite surfing or kayak to Lancelin Island.
Just 90 minutes from Perth this charming home offers a fantastic investment in the coastal lifestyle.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.