CLASSIC, CONTEMPORARY & CONVENIENT
This sleek near-new home designed with comfort, space and liveability in mind, is perfect to just move in and enjoy an easy-care relaxed lifestyle in a superb Scarborough location.
This ideally positioned home on a green titled lot, is just a short stroll to the popular General Public Food Café, the shops at Doric Street, quality local schools and large parks/reserves - the ultimate grassy playgrounds for entertaining family and pets.
Exquisitely presented and boasting timeless street appeal this must-see home offers an unparalleled opportunity to a savvy buyer.
Features you will love:
* Step inside to a generous open plan natural light-filled living zone with the stunning kitchen being the central hub of the home overlooking both the outdoor alfresco and large dining/family space.
* The gourmet chef's kitchen features pendant lighting, Caesar stone benchtops, 900mm electric oven and gas hot plates, plenty of cool white cabinetry and large pantry, quality Bosch dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Huge light-filled master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and well-appointed ensuite with stone top vanity and oversized shower.
* The generously sized second bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and third bedroom with a walk-in robe space, both share a large family bathroom with stone top vanity, bath, shower and separate WC.
* Laundry with plenty of storage.
* Secure double garage with internal shopper's access to the living zone.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
* Built in June 2019.
* 200m to Doric Street Café, General Public Food Café, Doric Street shops and Disbrey Park.
* 300m to Hale School – a lovely place to stroll around with pets.
* 800m to Wembley Downs Primary School and 2.1km to Churchlands SHS.
* 900m to The Downs Shopping Centre precinct.
* 2.1km to Brighton Beach.
* 2.6km to Scarborough Beach Pool and entertainment precinct.
Don't miss this golden opportunity – it's the perfect place to call home.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.