High on Forest Hill
Perfectly positioned at the top of the hill this charming elevated residence surrounded by quality homes offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
With an extremely functional floor plan the home features two separate living zones, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and large outdoor alfresco entertaining area.
Just footsteps from beautiful playing fields at Kingsley Park, Memorial Clubrooms and Creaney Primary School this brilliant location is set to impress.
Features you will love:
* A generous open plan living area complete with a well-presented kitchen which features large gas hot plates, electric oven, generous pantry and breakfast bar. Warming this area is a beautiful pot belly or the option for a gas heater.
* Sliding doors flow out to a large pitched roof alfresco and play area with plenty of room for kids or pets to be entertained.
* A large lounge, classic bar and dining area filled with plenty of natural northern light.
* A light and bright master bedroom and generous second bedroom both with built in robes.
* A secure lock up garage with a large extra space alongside.
This ultra-convenient location is just minutes away from the Kingsley IGA, the renowned Passione Gourmet Deli, cafes, a tavern, Mitchell Freeway, Whitfords Train Station and a vast array of local services. Craigie Leisure Centre, Craigie Open Space and the Galaxy Drive-in Theatre are also conveniently located nearby.
Enjoy everything the classic convenient Kingsley lifestyle has to offer in this highly sought-after area.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
All offers by 25th July. Seller reserves the right to sell prior.